The Kunst Grenzen Cultural Association presses the exhibition room of Roverè della Luna, proposes an artistic exhibition of painting, culture, photography, video proiezione and philately offering the space to tutti gli artisti ed appassionati che ne faranno richiesta in ambito locale, regionale, nazionale ed internazionale, dal titolo:
“THE RURAL WORLD”
An all-around vision of how we can interact, expressing from an artistic point of view what revolves around the peasant world. Life in general and the tasks that characterize and distinguish this world still today as a basic and primary activities.
SATURDAY 15.00 - 19.00
SUNDAY 10.00 - 12.00 / 15.00 - 19.00
Monday closed; the other days by appointment.
In the event that the exhibition cannot be physically feasible for events outside our will, it will be proposed by elaborating an adequate virtual space waiting to be re-inserted in the calendar with a new date.
A. HOW TO PARTICIPATE
REGISTRATION: Registration will take place by completing the application form for the exhibition provided below (link), duly signed and complete with all the required data, together with the payment of € 40.00 of the registration fee to be made at the "Cassa Rurale Rotaliana e Giovo "of Roveré della Luna, -TN- in favor of the Cultural Association KUNST GRENZEN - ARTE DI FRONTIERA:
IBAN: IT02 H 08139 35370 000010123579
Codice BIC/SWIFT: CCRTIT2T37A
BE AWARE: ARTISTS WHO HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED ANNUAL FEE TO THE KUNST GRENZEN ASSOCIATION WILL NOT HAVE TO MAKE ANY PAYMENT
- images of the works with which you want to participate in the event in high resolution .jpg format (at least 300 dpi);
- passport photo of the artist in high resolution (at least 300 dpi) for the eventual printing of brochures.
WITHIN AND NOT BEYOND THE DEADLINE OF 2 OCTOBER 2021
B.TECHNIQUES & DIMENSIONS
The technique is free:
- Painting (max base 70 x h 100 cm);
- Sculpture (max 45x45x120) will instead be agreed for a total weight that cannot exceed 10 Kg;
- Photography (max. Base 70 x h 100 cm);
- Video projection on TV screen for up to 5 (five) works.
- Philately on panels (max base 70 x height 100)
The exhibition can be attended with a maximum of two (2) works.
It will be the artist's responsibility to send the images chosen in good definition to the email indicated above to allow adequate promotion of the works on the official Kunst Grenzen website.
C. SHIPPING OR DELIVERY OF THE WORK OR WORKS
The work (s) can be carried by hand (for those who live nearby) or send it to the KG Association, in Via Villotta 7 / A 38030 Roverè della Luna -Tn- Italy via a trusted courier WITHIN AND NOT BEYOND THE 2ND OCTOBER.
D. RETURN OF WORKS
The shipment of the works at the end of the exhibition will be organized within the following 20 days from the end of the exhibition event with the same method that was used for shipping / delivery
The works will be returned at the expense of the artists at the end of the exhibition through MBE (or similar) affiliated with the Kunst Grenzen Association (unless personal preference) duly packaged.
Unsent works can be delivered, upon express request, directly to the artists in the editorial office by appointment.
E. WORKS INSURANCE
For those interested, there is the possibility of taking out any insurance for both outward and return transport of their works.
As regards the permanence in the exhibition hall, KG certifies that all the necessary care will be taken for the optimal maintenance of the works. For this purpose, both the arrival and departure status of the works themselves will be documented.
F. OFFERED SERVICES
- Exhibition set-up / dismantling, professional guarding continued throughout the visiting hours and the duration of the same.
- Creation of a paper or virtual brochure to highlight each participant in the exhibition with name, surname, photo of the work accompanied by title, format, technique, year of execution (found in the application form).
- Sending of virtual communication on web channels such as email, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, etc ... to all national and foreign contacts, made in electronic pdf format, which can also be freely conveyed by individual artists;
contacts with journalists and collectors.
- GALLERY SITE: A page will be created specifically for the event in which all the participating works will find space
- Photo shoot at the inauguration.
The Organizer reserves the right to establish additional rules and provisions deemed appropriate to better regulate the events and related services. The sending of the images of the works for selection is intended as acceptance of these regulations and constitutes, by the artist, authorization to the Kunst Grenzen Cultural Association to enter and process the personal data provided in its archive and to publish them by any means ( Privacy Law L. 675/96)